2013-09-30

Autumn magic & My Green October

höst6

höst4

höst8

höst3


höst1

höst5

höst9

höst2


höst7

Good evening my little wolfpack!

October is soon upon us, and being my favourite month of all I just can't tell you how excited I am! October brings pretty much the best of everything; cozy fall evenings, rain, fire coloured leaves, pumpkin-flavoured-everything, Samhain/Halloween (best day of the year!), children playing trick or treat, spooky-themed cakes and food, long forest walks, books and tea. Autumn is my favourite season because I always feel so alive when all the leaves turn bright orange and the mornings are all misty and the air is crisp. This autumn I have way too many projects going on but I love it! My first project I'll tell you about is... My Green October! I have decided to go strictly vegetarian (and a few days vegan) during the entire month, starting tomorrow morning. I have made a strict food and workout schedule which includes lots of healthy and yummy recipes that I will follow for 31 days to become a happier, healthier and cleaner version of myself, all set during my favourite time of the year. Sounds good, doesn't it? I will post the first six days of my meal plan tomorrow morning, and I do hope you're with me! This will be the best month ever! 

Ps. The pictures and their sources are all listed on my pinterest which you can find over here.

Inga kommentarer: