2013-10-18

Blood Moon

IMG_3719
redfullmoon

Tonight my little wolfpack, is the time of our great Mother Moon to show her face to us in all her splendor! And the magical thing about tonight's full moon is that it will be a red moon, this due to a partial moon eclipse. How exciting! I love the fact that it is called the Hunter's Moon, and tonight my thoughts and prayers will be upon the all the animals lurking about in the forest, and most of all the ones dearest to my heart; the wolf, fox and lynx. Tonight's full moon is also called 'the blood moon', and at this time of the year our ancestors would've been busy preparing for the long and cold winter ahead, and naturally contemplating the very question of life and death. When the darkness of night embrace us all tonight I will ponder these things and bear in mind the blood that sustains us all in this human life. Wear something red if you'd like, or drink something red like pomegranate juice or rose-hip tea to remind yourself of the sacred blood that flows in us all. I know for sure that I will! Have a wonderful evening my little wolflings!

Inga kommentarer: