2013-10-03

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug



Oh my goodness! My geeky little heart beats like crazy whenever something new and fantasy related is released, and the fact that the Hobbit part 2 premieres in about two months (!) - well, I'm seriously going crazy over here! I absolutely love the lotr-trilogy and pretty much everything Tolkien has ever written, and I adore the way Peter Jackson has managed to portray that wonderful and magical world into his movies. The Hobbit part 1 I actually watched two times in the cinemas (in 3D both times, yay!) and this year I plan to actually go to the premiere of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Hopefully I'll be dressed in pretty elvish attire with a braided hair-do and just be the happiest geek in the room *excited* !

What do I look forward to most then? Well, the costumes - as always -, the new characters we're introduced to like Beorn, Thranduil (isn't he all yummy!? Eye candy deluxe!), Bard and the all made-up character Tauriel (a whole post is being planned about her in the near futures, so stay tuned!) and well, everything else *giggle*. Here are some pictures that I've borrowed from the Swedish facebook page for The Hobbit and also from Peter Jackson's official page, enjoy:


hob0

hob6

hob2

hob4

hob7

hob8

hob5

hob9

hob1

How much do YOU look forward to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug?

Inga kommentarer: