2013-10-03

Leader of the Pack

IMG_2446

IMG_2484

IMG_2478

IMG_2474

IMG_2480

These pictures were taken this summer during a photoshoot with my sister! I love to dress up and wear crazy makeup, especially when it is inspired by warriors or fantasy characters. I see makeup as my everyday warpaint, and love to experiment! The mohawk my mother and I created together and is not in any way perfected yet, but until the next larp I go to we hopefully will. Just imagine a ferocious (yeah, I gotta practice that evil face first...) beastling jumping out of the forest in the middle of the night with a giant mohawk, warpaint, leather armor and just the coolest gear ever! I can't wait!

With these pictures I also wanted to tell you that you now can follow this blog with Bloglovin! Yay!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Haha finaste "bonegoaten" gillar!!

Ulvadotter sa...

Haha taack!