2013-10-09

Autumn Faerie

halloweenfairy

Oktober 136

Oktober 164

Oktober 153

Oktober 137

Oktober 203

Oktober 148


Oktober 166

I am one of those girls who absolutely LOVES Halloween! To me, Halloween is more sacred and more worthy of celebration than Christmas, and every year I try to come up with a costume more dashing and spectacular than the year before. The pictures above are from last year's Halloween party that I attended, and I dressed up as an autumn faerie with a demonic touch! The wings are made entirely out of a pair of nude stockings (crazy, right?) with added elements such as rhinestones and feathers, and I will post a tutorial tomorrow if you'd like to make a pair of your own. The dress is also made by me, but I never finished it in time for the party, but I'll show you the completed dress sometime as well. The makeup was really simple, fake eyelashes, yellow lenses and different brown eye shadows created a kinda demonic but still fairy-like feeling, and I got so much compliments all evening so it was worth all the time and effort I put into creating it! Do you like it? I felt like a real faerie all that night, and now this year I will do everything I can to make this year's costume even more magical!

The first picture is taken by Erikka Hansson at Pink Stripe Photography and you can find her website here.

Inga kommentarer: